Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to receive our finished video?
- Usually anywhere from five-seven weeks from your wedding date. If we think it will take longer than that, we will always let you know upfront before booking.
Are we allowed to post our video online and/or on our personal social media sites?
- Absolutely! We hope that you share your video with your friends and family. We make it easy with share links and download links.
Can we choose the music for our video?
- Sorry, but we need to choose the video music. We pay and license our songs to support other artists and to ensure your video can stay online without issue. However, we will tell you, we have never chosen a couple's song prior to their big day. Your personality, your own music choices, style, and everything else really helps us determine what kind of tone to set for the final product.
Do you require a retainer to book?
- We require a $500 non-refundable retainer to book and hold your date. The rest is due two weeks before your big day.
How many weddings do you shoot per year?
- We shoot a limited amount of weddings per month in order to devote ample time and attention to your event and video. It's all in the details and we think the details are pretty important. The exact number varies per year depending on what else we're working on, but without a doubt, we will never double book your date.
May we have the raw footage from our event?
- Raw footage may be purchased, however we ask that it not be shared or posted online after the fact. Please inquire about pricing and delivery.
Can we meet you before our wedding day?
- Yes, please! We love to meet our clients beforehand. In person, if possible... and if not by Skype and you can meet our lovely pup, Remi.